Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Day 7.

Prepare yourselves for an over-load of posts today. I know how horrible that is...2 or more posts in one day. Ai yi yi, Sam, already! But it's a new year, I'm high on coffee, and I've just been reading Donald Miller (and anyone knows that when one reads Donald Miller, one simply feels like writing! And I don't know why I keep referring myself to "one".) So, please, bear with me...just go with it and enjoy. :P You can't stop me. ;) But first...let's keep up with the blog challenge!

Day 7. An Old & New Photo of Yourself

Old Photo
Baby-faced and all, this was 3 years ago. 
Geez! My claddagh actually FIT my finger back then. O_o


New Photo:
Taken on Dec. 31st, 2012. 
Technically speaking, I do wear contacts now, but I just took my glasses off for this shot. :P
I wanted to show more of a difference in how I look from 3 years ago. 
I *do* still wear those same glasses from 3 years ago. lol. 
But it's creepy-scary how similar I still am to that gal 3 years ago: shoulder-length hair, glasses...cuh-reepy. ;) 
And yet, I'm completely different. Well on my way to an Associates Degree, drinking champagne, double piercings, contacts, skinnier, poorer, not quite sure about the happier part...I'm less naive, hopefully a bit wiser, and hopefully smarter. 

Happy New Year. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment