Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Day 21.

Day 21. Pet Peeves

Oh, boy. I think I have a lot. Does that make me annoying? ;)

1. I can't stand it when people lean across the desk while I'm working. It's like, "Um, personal space, people!!!" Makes me very antsy and very crabby.

2. It drives me crazy when people write on only one side of a sheet of paper and yet they use several sheets. It's like, "What's wrong with the back?? You're wasting all that good space!"

3. What drives me absolutely INSANE is running commentaries from people during movies. I'm not talking about a quick, "Wait, who's that guy? I know that actor...do you know who he is??" or "Oooh, I love her!" But when people talk TO the movie. "WHAT?  WHAT ARE YOU DOING? HE'S GOT A GUN!" "Look out behind you!!!" "OUCH! Did that hurt, man??"
Just for the record, they CAN'T talk back, people! :P

4. When kids younger than me try to correct my life. Actually, this is usually more amusing than irritating, but seriously? XD Oi.

5. When people expect me to be chatty as soon as I wake up. This gal is a slow waker. Let the coffee kick in first. Oi again. :P

What are some things that annoy the heck out of you?

1 comment:

  1. I'm gonna do that during movies! Oh wait... I kinda already do hahaha Sorry ;)

    ReplyDelete