Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Day 26.

Day 26. Academics

I was homeschooled K-12, although I was enrolled in Christian Liberty Academy for highschool. I was an average student, I guess...mostly B's, if I remember correctly. An occasional C.

After highschool I took a correspondence course through the Institute of Children's Literature on learning to write children's books. I earned a "certificate" in that after the 2 year program.

And, as you know, I'm attending community college to get my Associates in photography. My 4th semester starts on Tuesday...I'll be taking: Earth Science (aka Geology) for my lab science, a Broadcasting & Electronic Media management capstone class, Film Appreciation, and Digital Workflow (my last photography class! *sad*). I'll have one more semester after this spring one, all the classes basically electives.
I'm a fairly good student (okay, I have been a very good student so far...great grades. Nothing lower than an A-). I'm not sure where I will go after I earn my Associates. I currently don't have the money to continue school right away, so I'm sure I will have to take one or two years off in between. Dreaming, I would love to attend a photography school, realistically, I'd probably would go on to earn a Bachelor's at a state university.

There, that's my academics.

Where did you go to school? Where are you going to school? What did/do you major in? Still pursuing academics or are you finally done??


No comments:

Post a Comment