Day 22. 5 Favorite Blogs
So I'm really not this maniac blog-follower, simply because I don't have the time to keep on top of a billion blogs. So I kinda picked and chose which blogs I would follow. :) (But hey! If you have a blog you want me to follow, just add the link in a comment and I'll check you out!) These are just my top 5...the 5 that I check out constantly because I love the posts. ;)
1. Kelle Hampton
http://www.kellehampton.com/
I can't help it. I LOVE Kelle Hampton's blog. It is fun, it is sweet, it is beautiful, it is funny, it is full of pretty photos of adorable kiddos...what more do you want? Kelle inspires me to blog more.
2. Jamie Delaine
http://jamiedelaineblog.com
I love this girl. A Canadian photographer my age? With a passion for photography, music, books, writing, God, and coffee? This is MY kind of gal. The kind of person I would not mind just hanging with and talking to. She writes on such a personal level that I feel like I know her, even though we've never met. She encourages me, inspires me, and I have actually gotten several great book recommendations from her blog! ;)
3. My friend Sheeba
http://www.wonderfullywolfley.blogspot.com
She has the stinkin-most-cutest kiddo ever and always posts tons of fun photos. So much cuteness!!
4. Donald Miller + others
http://storylineblog.com/
Haha, we all know how much I love Donald Miller's writing...
5. I Am Kristen Photography
http://www.imkristensphotoblog.com/
Friend of Jamie Delaine's...I just love going and browsing through her blog and photos. So beautifuuuuuuuul.
No comments:
Post a Comment