Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Day 20.

Day 20. 10 Favorite Songs

In no specific order...

1. Skyfall - Adele. Probably the only Adele song that I love!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ikrYfnpbhE

2. It's Time - Imagine Dragons. So much fun! :) I'll admit, I first heard it in the The Perks of Being a Wallflower movie trailer. Been in love ever since!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sENM2wA_FTg

3. Tennessee - Pearl Harbor soundtrack by Hans Zimmer. Oh, love, love, love, love! This is one song that I have loved for years and years and always listen to when I'm in need of soothing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opP4PcZ7aN4

4. Nuvole Bianche - Ludovico Einaudi. My first Einaudi piece (both in listening and playing on piano) has remained my favorite. You can't more beautiful than that. This piece holds a lot of memories for me now. Mostly bittersweet ones.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdDDY5nVA3A

5. Cinderella Man - Eminem. :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmvQcajq9Eo

6. I Thought I Saw Your Face Today - She & Him. What's better than Zooey Deschanel?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B18lG9mETIs

7. Cold December - Michael Buble. Um, *heart*. lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxjsJ-TU8LA

8. What Makes You Beautiful - The Piano Guys. I'm sorry, but this is just AWESOME.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VqTwnAuHws

9. A Thousand Years - Christina Perri. Whaaat? I'm a girl, so sue me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHkvan-NFnM

10. Splish Splash - Bobby Darin. Oh, c'mon, you can't get funner than this. *dance*



Now, why don't you recommend me some music? ;)

1 comment:

  1. My fav Adele song is "someone like you" - I know, I know...I'm not crazy about her either though.
    Some songs I like that I listen to on grooveshark(so I don't love them enough to own them...yet, anyway - but they are good songs...):
    Soldiers/Ben Howard
    If You Could Only See/Tonic
    Too Close/Alex Clare
    Life is Beautiful/The Afters
    Evacuate the Dance Floor/Cascada(fun dance one)
    I Will Wait/Mumford & Sons
    and more!!! :) I like "A Thousand Years" also. ;)

    ReplyDelete