Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Day 28.

Day 28. Last Time You Cried

Um, the other day when I had a migraine. Those things are killeeeeeeeeeeers.

Okay, okay, so that doesn't count? Hmm...I'd have to think.

I had a good bawl not too long ago, because I'm a girl, who's occasionally hormonal when she's on her period. During those good ol times it's like this battle of Sam's-inner-soul-versus-emotions-hormones.

Sensible Sam: What the hell are you crying about, you idiot?
Emotional Sam: Noooooooooothing.
Sensible Sam: Then shut up, buck up, suck it up, and be a man.
Emotional Sam: I'm a girl and I have every right to be a girl.
Sensible Sam: But you don't have anything to cry about.
Emotional Sam: I'm a GIRL and I reserve the right to cry over nothing once a month.

There you have it. :P :P :P :P

No comments:

Post a Comment