Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Day 16.

Day 16. What is in my bag? 

The original question asked what was in my handbag/purse but I don't really use a purse that often. I use my messenger bag, as you may have seen in past blogposts that I've written.
A funny fact about that bag...people at my school recognize me not by my face but by my bag. Very odd. I guess I don't have one of those faces. :(

Anywho...this is what is in my bag:


For the record, no, I do not keep a cup of coffee in my bag. :P 
Okay, what's we got...
- Keys. 
- Makeup
- Camera battery
- Random change (I really should put it in my change jar...)
- Chapstick
- Cough drops (from like forever ago)
- 3 pens (just in case I lose one, and one runs out of ink...)
- Lip gloss
- Wallet (currently has money in it...but not for long... *sadface*)
- Ear buds
- Old ipod (I really should take it out of my bag since I just use my iphone now...

So, dudes, next time you generalize gals as purse hoarders that move their entire houses with them, just remember this gal. I don't use a purse and I carry the minimum. :P And I think you'll find these items really are necessities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment