Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Day 9

Day 9. First Celebrity Crush

I don't know about a first celebrity crush, but I do know who was my first HUGE crush!
I was about eleven. Head ooover heels. ;) I first met the movie version...grew up seeing him. Then, at 11 I read the book version and had a MASSIVE crush. ;)



Bwuhaha, who else?? Gilbert Blythe of course! I'm assuming every young, homeschooled girl (almost every one) had a crush on him at some point. I mean, c'mon, who wouldn't? Tall, dark, handsome, good-looking, charming, funny? ;)

So okay, not every girl crushed on him (I still do to this day :P)...and if you didn't, then who did you crush on??

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I don't think I had one on him when I was little. I realized how wonderful he was when I got a little older, but when I was...younger, I had a crush on Horatio Hornblower. Obviously I wasn't SUPER young (I mean, I was old enough to watch it) but I was fairly young. :)

    ReplyDelete