Day 25. A Weird Quirk
Lists. Everything is composed into lists. To do lists, to buy lists, to mail lists, to read lists, to watch lists, to try lists, to think about lists...I have lists for everything. It's a planner's way of life. :P And yes, it makes me feel good to cross things off my list. It helps me to see what I have accomplished and what I have left to accomplish.
Order/Routine. I like order and I like my little routines. I cannot eat breakfast until I have coffee made. That simple. I cannot work on homework if my bedroom floor is a mess. When I load up the dishwasher, each dish has a specific section to be placed in.
Multi-tasking. I cannot just sit and watch a movie. I get way too antsy. My mind can't seem to focus as well. I have to do something with my hands or my mind at the same time. This usually includes knitting if I'm watching a movie with someone else, or a game on my computer if I'm watching a movie alone.
Your weird quirks are...?
One of my weird quirks is that whenever I'm talking to someone or sitting still, something has to be moving. It's usually either my foot that I jiggle, or my hands are playing with something like my earring, a pen, or a bottle cap that I have in my coat pocket. :)
ReplyDelete