365 Photo Challenge.
I've always wanted to really participate in it...and I actually did like 4? 5? years ago? Something like that. And it was tough to do. I tried to do it last year, and managed like 4 days. :P It was just too hard to handle on top of work, school, life. So, this year, I'm going to attempt it again...this time using mainly my instagram. Because it's instant. Unlike Booth, who I would have to upload the photos from and edit then upload to my blog. :P I may use some photos I take with Booth, but for the most part, I think it'll be on Instagram. It's not that I think Instagram has AMAZING photo quality (it's an iphone camera, for pete's sake! It's not gonna be great :P), but because it's fast and easy and it will be documenting my life this year.
So here's to project 365. Let me know if you're doing it, and I'll follow you. ;)
Day 1. Sissahs.
Day 2. Teeeeeeea
Day 3. Shopping with Gen. Gen shops, Sam waits. ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment