Latest project...hmm...well, it's my 2013 novel.
Mostly still in the planning stages, but I actually did start writing it the other day. I still have a few things to sort out in my mind, but I think I have the basic outline planned in my head. I even have some specifics down, but I have a few key points that I need to get straight before I can actually start writing it all.
What is it about?
Well, as of right now, the working title is: I Am Real and it's going to be a Young Adult novel about two teens, feeling very misplaced in their lives, they meet, experience life together, discovering things about themselves through a series of events in one day. Girl: Julian. Boy: Simon. 17 & 19, respectively. It is a love story, but not in the way you would expect.
And because I'm one of those dorky people who has to have photos to help inspire her writing...this is what I came up with for a book cover. (Yes, yes, it does actually help in my writing process...don't ask how or why. It just does. :P )
I hope to start the writing process soon, and I would like to be finished with it by June. We'll see...school has a funny way of taking over one's life.
What projects have you been working on? Ever written a novel? Do tell.

No comments:
Post a Comment