Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Day 19.

Day 19. Where I Want To Be In Ten Years


Where do I want to be in 10 years? Dream-wise? Or realistically? I have a fancy to do dream-wise today.

 I want to be standing, camera in front of my face, traveling, seeing everything for myself.

I want to be capturing beautiful moments. Sad moments.

I want to expose truth with my camera. I want to show things that people never want to see.

I want to reveal beautiful things that     people always forget to see. 

I want to have a passport that is stamped. I want to be able to make pictures like there's no tomorrow. I want to see things for myself and capture those things through photos and words. I want to write a book...I want to fill it to the brim with my words and my photos.

Hey, we said dream-wise. Never said it would be exactly realistic. But one never knows. 

1 comment:

  1. I love this post so much! <3 I hope your dream comes true <3

    ReplyDelete