Another random post from moi, your random author of this random blog. I like the word random, okay? Deal. Prepare yourselves for more randomity.
- I forgot how much fun it is to bike.
- I started to sit in the sun today...going to get a tan this summer or die in the attempt.
- Listened to Ludovico Einaudi and the Batman soundtrack til I had my fill of epicness.
- I love summer. Why can't it last longer?
- I need new sheet music. I'm dying for something new to learn. *sigh* Bored of playing the same pieces over and over.
- I worked on my River Davies novel tonight. One and a half chapters done.
- I read "Emily of New Moon" today. Been ages since I read it. L. M. Montgomery writes magic. Plain and simple.
- I had real coffee today. Well...it was half caf. and half decaf. So not fair. Did barely anything to me and certainly didn't last that long.
- Plans for at least three different possible NaNoWriMo novels are being jotted down.
- I've decided. Writing keeps me sane...it helps stop breakdowns.
Was I the one that made you want to hear Ludovico Einaudi, or do great minds just think alike? :D
ReplyDeleteI've actually been listening to him alot lately. ;)
ReplyDeleteI've been enjoying all your posts!! :-) (Even though I haven't been commenting as much as I should! Sowwy!!!).
ReplyDeleteAnyways, can I have the 30 day writing meme?? I'd kinda like to do it myself! :-)
Love ya!