16. Do you write romantic relationships? How do you do with those, and how “far” are you willing to go in your writing? ;)
I have the romantic relationship between Mark & Karrie...but that's the only one I've done...so far. I'm working on getting into another...but, no, I shan't tell you which book that's in! :P
How do I do with those? Well, for one thing...I don't particularly like writing a romance because I know I'd do it horribly. lol. So with like Mark & Karrie, I kept it very simple. They meet...she aggravates him, she admires him. Then they're forced to work together and slowly discover more and more about each other. And by the end, he realizes he loves her, blah blah blah. He proposes, she accepts, they kiss. See? Simple. ;) Then for the rest of the books, they're married...lol. And how "far" am I willing to go? Hugging and kissing. :P Flirting...that's about it. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment