Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

30 Day Writing Meme: Day #11.

11. Who is your favorite character to write? Least favorite?

Favorite? Easy!

*drumroll*

Mark Ingleford!! Is that so shocking? ;) lol. But I must say, I am REALLY enjoying writing Teagan Harper, and I love writing Karrie Ingleford too. Oh, and Leighton in "Switched" was VERY interesting to write! Oh! Oh! And Nathaniel in my "Beauty & the Beast" retelling! He was hysterical. :D

My least favorite character to write? Probably...well, I started out loving Arabella Knightley, but by the end of the story I was sick of her. lol. But a character I really disliked writing? Hm...probably Judy's aunt in "Pearls in Her Hair"...OH! OH! That girl in the "Emma Atwood" novel I started. Darn. I forget her name...shows how much I remember her. lol. Anyways, she was a stupid idiot and drove me CRAZY. I literally hated her two paragraphs into the story. Yup. :D

3 comments:

  1. *howls* You are one funny girl. Ack. I was just thinking last night....reading all these posts of yours are making me want to write, but I was reading my NaNo story from last year and it STINKS. I mean, the plot isn't TOO bad, it's just the writing that I'm bad at. :P Argh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I loved your story! :P But then, you never let me finish it...hmm...hint hint!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, i never finished writing it!I'm thinking that maybe I'll try the same plot this year (maybe twist it around a little) but just rewrite it. ;)

    ReplyDelete