30. Final question! Tag someone! And tell us what you like about that person as a writer and/or about one of his/her characters!
Ohmahgeekers! It's the last day already!! I'll have to come up with a new project to do on my blog! :)
Okay. Well, I tag Amy, which is kinda pointless since she's already doing it. :D But I still tag you. *nods*
Okay, what I like about you? What do I like about you as a writer? Well, I love the fact that you put me into your story and gave me a Robin Hood. :D :D That totally made my NaNo year! :P I also love that you enjoy writing mysteries as well. And I love that you're so enthusiastic about NaNo as me, and that you're steady and diligent and I love the humor you put into your stories! :D I love the charm that oozes out of your characters! What do I like about your characters? Well, as I said, I love the charm...I LOVE the fact that there's a Sam and a Robin Hood couple. :P I know, I know, of COURSE I would! lol.
Aww! That's so sweet!! <3 Thanks for tagging me Sam, and for all the sweet things you said!! Love you!!!
ReplyDelete