Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

30 Day Writing Meme: Day #14.

14. How do you map out locations, if needed? Do you have any to show us?

I don't really map out locations other than in my own head...but sometimes I have to draw little sketches down just so that I can keep track of details...like this pic. I drew of the Senator's home in "Pearls in Her Hair"...I quickly drew it one night while I was writing, that way, I could keep track of how many windows there were (yes, the windows were important. :P)...and noooooooooooo, I do not even THINK I'm any good at drawing. lol. I'm horrible at it, but this was just for my own reference and was just scribbled down as quickly as I could get it down.



And, hey, you get to see a sample of my extra-horrible handwriting when I'm writing in a rush. :P

And, here's another for "Switched"...that way I could keep track of which sleeping compartment was next to which on the train...And just because I'm weird...you can see Brandon's body lying in front of the compartment that says "Brandon's" but is really Leighton's compartment and Leighton's is Brandon's. Yes, so confusing. That's why I drew it out. ;)

1 comment: