Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

30 Day Writing Meme: Day #26.

26. Let’s talk art! Do you draw your characters? Do others draw them? Pick one of your main characters and post your favorite picture of him!

As you've seen in my previous posts, I NEED pictures of my characters so that I can visualize them better...I don't ever draw my characters. I'm a lousy artist. And I've never had anyone else draw them either...I just google pics. or look on stock photo websites. :D

Okay, so I've already posted pictures of Mark, Karrie, William, River, and even Teagan...so I shall post a picture this time of Charlie Kaye, who just MAY be the main character of my newest NaNo series...(that's a big maybe lol.)

Charlie (Charlotte) Kaye. Young woman. Bit of a geek. Solves mysteries. And that is all you're allowed to know for now. :P

2 comments:

  1. Geeks wear smaller glasses. If she's going to have big glasses her parents should be too poor to get her modern glasses. :D
    Oh and she looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who says Geeks have to wear small glasses? She likes big glasses. And she only wears them occasionally. :P

    Nice? Of course she's nice! She's my MC! :P

    ReplyDelete