24. How willing are you to kill your characters if the plot so demands it? What’s the most interesting way you’ve killed someone?
I'm actually very willing to kill my characters if the plot demands it...so long as that character isn't Mark. I put my foot down when it comes to Mark. :P Most of the time, when I kill someone I like, it's just how it comes out...I don't plan it. It just happens. SPOILER: Like Judy from "Pearls in Her Hair"...she wasn't supposed to die and I was very bummed when she did. :P
The most interesting way I've killed someone? I wouldn't say any way is interesting...lol. Shot, strangled, hanged, stabbed, tortured....um....I haven't done death by burning yet or drowning...I don't go into details with my murders, but I DO write murders. :P
Oh, I do it the way that first pops into mind, like stabbing is one of the best ways, you can vary each stab or how they were killed. And a different method adds character to the murderer.
ReplyDeleteIf the knife kill is a single or double stab to the neck, liver, and maybe heart, it speaks trained operative. Multiple lethal stabs and slashes means military background. over 20 stabs, woman, usually debatable self defense.
Also how they are killed with any weapon, do something unique, it's always fun.
lol. Thanks for the advice. :D
ReplyDelete