Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Randomness

Randomness because I cannot think of anything else to post about at the moment:

~I currently have four silly bandz (one blue, one orange, one purple, one green) and two brown elastics on my wrist.

~I finally labeled all my mix cds...now I know exactly how many blank ones I have left. Gotta get some more soon.

~I looove candy corn.

~I found two bucks in my letter folder! Interesting. Can't remember why on earth they were stashed in there. Hmm...

~Am currently feeling very worried.

~Am in love with Aussie's mousse...but then it's only been a week. I could hate it next week for all I know.

~Photo shoot this coming week. Squee!

~I can smell supper cooking. I'm sooooo hungry.

~I can see my nail polish and how badly chipped it's become. Time to re-do my nails!

~I can hear the church bells ringing out as it just turned 5:00 p.m.

~I can taste...nothing right now.

~I can feel my laptop keys pressing beneath my fingers.

~I got to journal and write two letters today. That made me happy.

~I did not get any letters today. Have not gotten any letters in ages. :'( Sad me. Maybe if I mailed some out...

~My room is a mess after only one night. *sigh*

~I love my Pearls Before Swine calendar. It cracks me up.

~I am slightly bored.


Random fact about moi:

I have an annoying habit of tapping my fingers while watching a movie. This is why I play Spider Solitaire on my laptop when I'm watching a movie alone. Also why knitting was such a big hit with me while watching movies...I've just GOT to do something with my hands! Otherwise I go nuts and start tapping.

2 comments:

  1. hey, tapping is better than biting your nails!!!

    I KNOW... *hangs head* I've owed you a letter for... a LONG time. I think in Nov. it will be a year! :( I know you weren't pointing fingers at me, but just know that I know, that I owe you a WHOPPER of a letter!!!

    So what WAS this supper that smelled so good???

    I have ONE brown "elastic", or pony-tail-holder, as we call them, on MY wrist! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! A comment! Hee. :D

    Supper was chicken in marinade with rice, veggies, and Challah bread on the side. :)

    It's so funny the different names people call hair elastics! Almost all my friends down "South" call them "hair ties"! Now "Pony-tail-holder", "Elastic/Hair elastic"! lol. It's funny. :D

    ReplyDelete