Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Meme: Day #7.

Day 07 – Your best friend

My best friend...well, I can't say I have just one best friend. I actually have many! They are:

HannahBeth - God sent me this dear girl as a friend when I most needed a best friend. When I received her first letter I knew right away that we were "kindred spirits" and it was true. She's the Diana to my Anne. She is sweet, loving, so encouraging, loyal, always there for me, and she writes some of the bestest letters ever. :)

Hannah - This gal is amazing. She's sweet, caring, so encouraging, and made of awesome. Even when we disagree on our favorite things, it never stops us from being such great friends. And I love the fact that she's always so willing to listen and never judges!

Amy - The first impression I had of this girl was that she was too sweet to be true! And that impression remains the same. :D My "Ducky" friend, who lets me call her whenever I want, who ALWAYS listens and sympathizes and encourages! She's so understanding and just plain awesome!

Meghan - Megs is like a big sister and best friend rolled into one. I cannot say how much this girl has encouraged me! She always knows exactly what to say when I need to hear it! She is so caring and sweet, always wishing the best for me, and encouraging me to turn to God!

Joe - My BGF (Best Guy Friend)...he makes me laugh like CRAZY. He listens, he can out-talk me when he wants to, he puts up with my craziness, he always knows when I'm down and how to cheer me up. He's the one who reminds me to "loosen" up and makes "hangin' out" fun!

Maddie - This girl gives some of the best hugs EVER. She is sweet, she is bubbly, she is...when I think of her, I think of "happy". She cheers me up, she giggles with me over our favorite tv shows...one thing I love about her? Every time we chat, she always makes a point of telling me how much she loves me. She is just simply lovable!

Livi - My Winnie-the-Pipper girl! She just "gets" me, she lets me rant, she makes me laugh, she has this way of brightening up someone's day by just BEING there...by just BEING herself. She is adorable, she is so much fun, she is, to describe her in one word, Pipper-ish!

Genny - The cutest, lovable gal ever. Her hugs make a person feel better right away, she's always so sympathetic, caring, and sweet! She lets me be as crazy as I want, and she sighs over guys with me! She's my girl's night/clothes shopping buddy...the only thing that keeps shopping from being excruciatingly painful for me!

Ben - A new best friend...he's a great guy, who has a great listening ear, and now knows how to make me laugh! He enjoys writing, pushes me to get MY writing done (a good thing!), is a talker, and can be very random!

6 comments:

  1. Awww, that was so cool to read. :D I love you sweetie! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, how do you make your cool covers for your books? Photoshop? GIMP?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was so fun to read! :D You described each of us perfectly! :D

    *hugs* I'm the Diana to your Anne, only you've never gotten me drunk on anything except maybe chocolate/sugar. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! But what have I gotten you addicted to?? Robin Hood? RTA? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you got HannahBeth drunk on chocolate?! How COULD you??? :D That was too funny, HannahBeth!

    You're a dolly-sweet girl, Sam! Thanks for that little pick-me-up! Made my heart smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you have words to describe your friends! I would just be like "She's awesome...and amazing. I love her" :P

    ReplyDelete