Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

Meme: Day #6.

Day 06 – Your day

My day. Well. I woke up. Amazing, I know.
Ate my yogurt. I love yogurt.
Went online.
Did devotions with the fam.
Updated my ipod.
Did laundry.
Made coffee. Drank the coffee.
Washed the upstairs bathroom.
Cleaned my room.
Uploaded more stuff to my itunes.
Discussed b-day plans with Mom.
Made b-day plans...tried to find a design for my invitations.
Called a friend. Then Another friend.
Ate lunch.
Put Jules down for a nap.
Worked on NaNoWriMo plans.
Did more laundry.
Got ready for work.
Went to work.
Came home from work.
Ate supper.
Talked to my sis.
Chatted with a friend.
Did devotions with the fam. for the start of Sabbath.
Went to my room and read for a while.
Went down to the basement and called a friend.
Am still in the basement...typing up this post, while chatting with a friend & texting another.
I will go to bed soon.
I will sleep.

My life. Kinda boring huh? That's why I drink coffee. Coffee...the surest way to make life exciting.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sam!!! Those last few sentences!!! SOOO funny!!! You're a blast!!! :D

    ReplyDelete