Day 03 – Your parents
What can I say? I have em. ;)
My family recently had a discussion about which parent we kids were like...and it was decided that I got Mom's looks but Dad's personality.
Dad is the best Dad. Course I'm not biased! He works to support the family (which is no easy task!), he teases me about boys (Apparently, I'm NEVER going to be allowed to marry. That or be sent to the convent with the 50 foot wall for wearing "paint" on my face. Hahahahahahaha!), he loves having me play the piano for him, he loves to beat me at Bananagrams, AND he loves watching Jane Austen! (w00t!) He cares about me and he has fully supported me in my pursuit of photography! :D
Mom is the best Mom. Again, I'm not biased! She works just as hard in teaching, cooking, cleaning, and just being a mom. She trained me in all household chores, she made me practice piano when I didn't feel like it, she taught me most of my school-life, she read books aloud and took me to the library, she loves watching "chick flicks" with my sis and I, she also loves to beat me at Bananagrams, and she loves photography as much as I do! :D
What else do you want to know? They're my parents and I love 'em!
Aw, that was sweet, Sam! Thanks for posting!
ReplyDelete