Day 17 – Your favorite memory
My FAVORITE memory...I don't know which memory would be my favorite...so I'll just go with ONE of my favorites.
It's not much of a memory, but...once my sister and I had gone down to Virginia for a little less than a week to visit some friends. We had a blast with our friends and I loved flying (it was my first time! :D), but when it came time to come home, I was ready to come home. Stepping off the plane, going to grab out luggage...then turning to find Dad standing there, with a big smile. And just realizing how much I had missed him, I had to give him the biggest hug while he teasingly told us girls that we were never going anywhere again. It was...even in spite of loving the (short) traveling and visiting great friends, coming home after a while is always such a good, comfortable feeling. :)
Aww, that's so sweet!
ReplyDelete