Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Meme: Day #12.

Day 12 – What's in your bag

Well...which bag? My camera bag? My messenger bag? My purse? Eh, let's go with my messenger bag...it's the one I use every day.

Alrighty, inside my bag is:

My small purse...with money, debit card, license, etc. etc.
Bottle of aspirin (for those cases of bad headaches that I get at work...)
A half-empty bottle of water (leftover from yesterday)
A thing of chapstick
A hair elastic
Two packs of gum (one unopened)
Oooooh! A silly bandz. (Scratch that, putting it on my wrist. :P)
Oh, and a note reminding me that I'm working all day on the 29th.

And that's it. Now, normally, it'll have like a book or a movie that I got/or to be returned.
And I usually have a lot of little notes on scraps of paper thrust in there to remind me of stuff.
Or other scraps full of notes/plans for stories. :D

2 comments:

  1. :OD Why do you call it a Messenger bag? I like that! "=_

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuz that's what they're called. ;) I love em...big, comfy, and cool-looking. :D

    ReplyDelete