Day 18 – Your favorite birthday
My favorite birthday was my 20th...I really should say my 20th birthday party was my favorite one. So far, at least.
I had a Jane Austen themed tea party with nearly all my bestest friends, where we each portrayed a character from a Jane Austen novel. (I was Emma Woodhouse. Dur. *wink*)
We had a tea lunch, all dressed up (some of us in period costume, some in just fancy dress), then had our photos taken, then I got to open my gifts, then we got to taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalk (I love to talk, just in case you didn't get that...)...and at the end of the day, I had four of my friends sleep over. My first real, girls-only slumber party, complete with popcorn, nail polish, and "The Princess Bride"! W00t! ;) Oh, yes, and staying up until...2:00 a.m. was it? And talking about how "Steak is at lace!" (Yeah, loooooooooong story there. Okay, maybe not long story...we were quoting one of our favorite movies and I was so tired I got the quote backwards....it was SUPPOSED to come out, "Lace is at stake!" but unfortunately, and most hysterically, it came out, "Steak is at lace." I've never lived it down. Not that I can't see why...it was pretty darn funny.)
And the next day, I got my bestest friend for the entire day...we went into Concord, I got to show her some of my favorite places, we played games, we talked...it was amazing. She was my surprise birthday present, if you remember that post not-so-long-ago. It was the bestest b-day I've ever had...
But!
It's less than two weeks away until my next birthday party, and I have a feeling it's gonna be even more of a blast! Double the fun, double the people, double the craziness...w00t! :D I'm looking forward to it, to say the least! :P
I love how you wrote this. :D
ReplyDeleteEeeep!! 1 1/2 weeks! :D
Looking forward to that!!! :OD
ReplyDelete