Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Day 1

So, there's this 31 day blog challenge that I've been wanting to do for a while now, but every time I think of it it's always in the middle of a month and I'm one of those people who thinks that a blog challenge should be started on the first day of a new month.

But since I can never actually remember to start them on the first of the month, I decided that I'm just going to jump into it, starting today. I don't care if my mind tells me that's weird. I'm eating some more dark chocolate (nom nom nom nom), drinking a laaaaaaaarge glass of water (because I don't drink enough water and too much coffee, which apparently dehydrates your body), and listening to Michael Buble's Christmas album ("eaaaach year I ask for many different things, but now I know what my heart wants you to bring...so please just fall in love with me this chriiiiistmas, cuz there's nothin else I need this chriiiiistmas....so kiss me on this cold december night..." *swoon* Bwuhaha!)

Okay, okay, so onto the blog challenge!

Day 1. Introduction

Introduction of what? Me? This blog? Who knows.

I am Sam. I am 23. I'm eating chocolate, drinking water, listening to Michael Buble and swooning...

oh, wait, you already know that. :P Okay, so seriously...in no particular order or form...

I love to write, even if it's just little dashes of writing random things here and there (hence this blog). I am the 4th oldest of 11 kids (I say kids, although 5 of us are over the age of 20 now :P). I've grown up being the youngest, middle, and oldest child throughout different times. I'm now the oldest still living at home.
I'm in my 2nd year of school at community college. I waited 4 years after highschool to go to college. My major is Broadcasting & Electronic Media, with a focus in Photography. The dream is to make a living out of photography, one way or another.
I am not one of those weird germaphobic peoples. I have no problem sharing my food or drink with people. Unless they're strangers. Stay away from my food and coffee, strangers. My fists may be wimps but my glare is a steely death trap.
I have a huge poster with David Tennant's and Matt Smith's faces on it. (If you don't know who they are, then laaaaaame.)
I can knit a hat in one night.
And I'm going to go knit another one while watching "White Christmas" because I'm lame and didn't have time to yesterday. :)

Oh, and you viewers, whoever you guyses are...it's okay to leave comments now and then. ;) Makes my life, at least, more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment