Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

I woke up from sweet, sweet sleep to the sound of my darn alarm clock (aka, my phone: Thor. What can I say? We have a love-hate relationship...). I took one look out my window and groaned. I can't say I was shocked since I had been forewarned and since it had already started before I went to bed, but the sight of white covering EVERYTHING so did not make my day. 

I guess I can't really complain since it's the biggest dump of snow we've had yet. 
Okay, okay, I'll admit...it did look kind of pretty on the trees outside my bedroom window. There is definitely something magical...Narnia-like...about snow on tree branches. 


This, however, DID fill my day with joy. Coffee. Regular. With cream and sugar. Mmmm. I am such a girl-coffee-drinker. Thanks to the bro! And it gave me the much-needed caffeine high to get through the last half of the work-day. 

Much joy to you all...be it in coffee or non-coffee form. 
Though, I have to say, if you don't drink coffee, I really really don't understand you. :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment