Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

Okay. So what's up. 

Well, for starters, I'm being horrible and not studying for my last final like I should be. 
One side of my mind keeps saying, "Dude, you've only studied for it like twice. That's not enough. You have a ton of memorizing to do." 
And the other side of my mind says, "Eeeh, I've got all of Tuesday and Wednesday to stuuuudy. It's practically winter vacaaaaation and I don't have claaaaasses, so I have all this freeeeeee time to paint my  nails, goof off, knit, read, watch a tv episode..." 
And apparently post on my blog. 
Yes, my mind has two personalities that hold conversations. Don't judge. 

In other news: it's winter. Ugh. 
Rain and sleet = iceeeee, people!

I now work Sundays in housekeeping at a hotel (well, "now" meaning for like the past month or so...), and yeah, I soooo love it. ;) Especially the early morning on a weekend. 
But it brings in the little extra I need for school next semester. 
My face shows how much I love it. ;) And oh, I get an awesome uniform. :P With a shiny name-tag. lol. 

So what do I do after a long day of picking up dirty linen & trash, and vacuuming halls? 
I shower, put on my favorite "I *heart* Batman" t-shirt, and watch "The Dark Knight Rises". 3 awesome, sexy dudes in 1 movie? Um, yeeeeeeeees. :D Christian Bale! Joseph Gordon-Levitt! Tom Hardy!
Too bad Tom Hardy's face and voice are indistinguishable. *sad*
It's still one awesome movie, 2nd viewing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment