Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Day 6

Day 6. Ten Favorite Foods

Reaaaaaaaaady, set, go! :P In no particular order...

1. Chocolate. Nom nom nom. Dark, milk, candy bar, sometimes with peanut butter, but never white chocolate (unless it's those peppermint white chocolate kisses), and NEVER with coconut. Bleeeeegh.

2. Mac'n'cheese. Mmmmmmm, comfort food. Don't care if it's from the box either. ;)

3. Cookies! Chewy, soft, chocolate chip cookies. With a glass of milk. (Kid at heart here!)

4. Chicken Spaghetti...best casserole meal eveeeeeeeer. Creamy spaghetti with chicken and veggies.  Nom nom nom nom. I loooooooove you, Pioneer Woman! *heartheart*

5. Butter. Haha, I know it's not really a "food" but omg. Butter is the best. It makes food taste sooo much better. I looooove hot bread with butter. Mmmhmm.

6. Tater tots. "Hey, Napoleon, gimme some of your tots!" "No, go get your own!" ;) Haha, I looove tater tots. And french fries. ;) And mashed potatoes! Gosh, I love potatoes. lol.

7. Pineapple. Best fruit EVEH. That and oranges. And cherries. And watermelon. And strawberries. Dang, I just love fruit!

8. Cinnamon rolls. Just stuff me and kill me now. I loooooove the gooey, buttery, sugary, cinnamony goodness of cinnamon rolls.

9. Broccoli covered in cheese. Aaah, nomnom. :)

10. Chili. Haha, another comfort food. I luuuuuuurve it when my sis makes chili for girls' night. Curl up with your chili covered with cheese, watching a movie? Mmm.

And now I'm wondering how the hell I'm not fat. ;) I'm such a healthy eater, am I. :P At least I like fruit, right? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment