How well do you know me? Perhaps there is something you don't know about me...I'm a very open person, so practically everyone who knows me, REALLY knows me...but perhaps there is just one or two things here that you don't know! Or perhaps you don't know me at all and are just starting to know me! If that is the case, hello! *waves*
I love coffee
I love accents (especially British ones)
I love photography
I love writing
I love children's books
I work at a library
I love daffodils
I love bright colors
I love talking
I love laughing
I love jokes
I love music
I wear black nail polish
I am not a goth
I wear several hair elastics, a purple wristwatch, a silly bandz, and a charm bracelet on my left wrist but nothing on my right wrist.
I have crazy, curly hair
I am sarcastic
I am a Sabbath-day keeper, who is not Jewish nor 7th Day Adventist
I am completely head-over-heels in love with my Savior and King!
I want a pony
I want a puppy
I hate peas
I hate rainy days
I am a sunshine and puppies, and butterflies and bubbles kind of gal.
I love making up words.
I love crazy quotes
I write mysteries
I am nicknamed Rabbit after Rabbit from the Winnie-the-Pooh books
My favorite singer is Michael Buble
I am a planner
I like lists
I laugh way too easily
I cry over WWII movies
I have a thing for Medics in WWII movies
I am half extrovert, half introvert
If I were to be a character from the "Anne" series by L. M. Montgomery, I'd be Phillippa Gordan.
I have an Anne/Diana friendship with the most awesome girl on the planet
I have about eight best friends. It is possible.
I am a fan of the music from Glee.
I am a jeans and t-shirt kind of gal.
I am a fan of bare feet!
I am a bit of a feminist...don't worry, I only hate guys every blue moon. *wink*
I have started the FFFFFF (Fellow Fearless Feminists Fighting For Freedom) Club. (Yes, this is a joke...)
I am crazy in love with the books: James, I & II Corinthians in the Bible right now.
I am a children's writer.
I am an aspiring photographer.
I have a best friend who is a guy. Yup.
I hate the color pink, except on a rose.
I love purple and blue eye shadow.
I feel naked without nail polish.
I am crazy on caffeine.
I am in love with mocha iced lattes.
Cool posts!
ReplyDeleteYou know, I never did the 50 random facts thingummy on FB because I couldn't think of enough. How lame is THAT??
Anyway, these posts were really fun to read. ;)
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....how come I didn't know about this blog that seems to have been here for forever?!?! crazy! :)
ReplyDeleteDo you pronounce that the F.F.F.F.F.F. Or Ffffff? :-P (Maybe that's the noise you make when a guy annoys you? ;-) Like "Pfft" Only different! ;-)). Hehe!
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you loved purple and blue eye shadow! Wow, that just doesn't seem like you! Hehe!
Love,
Ducky ;-)
New post needed Sam! ;-)
ReplyDeleteI agree. ;)
ReplyDelete