Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day #25 of a Meme.

Day 25 → Your day, in great detail

Okay, so since today is just starting, I'll do yesterday.

I set my alarm for 7:00 Sunday night, but slept through my alarm and did not get up until 8:30...yes, I was thoroughly lazy. I climbed out of bed, grabbed my ipod, started a load of laundry, went and exercised, got a drink, read my Bible, went online, started writing the blogpost I did yesterday, stopped to do devotions with the fam., finished my blogpost, showered, dressed, fixed my hair, babysat the kids while Mom took Nate and Mia to the dentist...while babysitting, I worked on my NaNoWriMo story, all the while texting a couple people. Then I practiced the piano a bit, worked some more on my story...then Mom got home, and I worked more on my story. (Yes, worked on my story constantly and only got 3,000 words yesterday. I am ashamed.) Lunch time...made my lunch, ate my lunch, then brought Juliana up for a nap while STILL working on my story. Afterward, I came downstairs, packed up my bag for work (water bottle, umbrella, and any stuff that I needed to return...), ate a pear, played on the piano again, then checked out a photographer's website that Mom sent me via e-mail. Then I brushed my teeth, grabbed my bag, and headed out the door. Walked the five minutes down to work, put my bag in the office, and began to sort books to put away. First I put away all the DVDs, then the VHS's, then the board books, then the fiction, then the jj fiction, then the non-fiction. When that was done, I put away a game some kids had left out, then did some straightening, checked stuff out to people, answered the phone, then sat thinking...
Then, I got to lock up at 5:30 and shut everything down before heading upstairs to the adult section of the library, where the staff meeting was. I grabbed my water bottle and and a chair and made myself comfortable. Sat and listened for the duration of the staff meeting, then walked home in the pitch black darkness of night. I got home, washed my hands, opened my mail, ate supper while reading a letter I had received, then brought my stuff upstairs. I grabbed a piece of Snickers, and my laptop and went downstairs. I uploaded one of my pictures to mom's Shutterfly account for her, then worked on my story again, while going on Facebook and texting several people. I chatted on AIM with some friends for a little bit, then buckled down and finished my last 800 words. Then I ran upstairs, kicked off my shoes, grabbed my blankie, and came back down to the recliner, where I sat and watched a couple episodes of Gilmore Girls while chatting with a few friends, and Skyping with another friend. Then, I closed up my laptop, went into the bathroom to wash my face...went upstairs, got into my pjs, brushed my teeth, set my alarm for 6:00, and climbed into my bed with my ipod...I listened to "Glee" until 11:30, turned my music off, prayed for a while, then next thing I knew I was waking up in a panic at 6:30 this morning, going, "NOOOOOOOOO. I SLEPT THROUGH MY STINKING ALARM."
:P

No comments:

Post a Comment