Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day #19 of a Meme.

Day 19 → A talent of yours

Okay, so talking to one of my dear friends, I asked her what my talents were...and she said writing. :D So I guess I should believe her. I've always loved to write and I know it comes a bit more easily to me than other people. I've always enjoyed participating in NaNoWriMo and coming up with my own stories. I certainly don't think I'm that talented in writing...I'm not a genius, and I don't think that my stories are all that great. But they come easily to me and I love writing them, so I stick to it. I especially love writing mysteries, which a lot of people tell me are too hard to write...but I love them and I find them easier to write than a normal story. I'm not saying I write good mysteries, because I don't. But I do love writing em. :D

2 comments:

  1. 1. You DO write well, and your mysteries are FAB!!!
    2. You're also amazing on piano!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you SHOULD believe her! Because she wouldn't lie to her bestie!! You can trust me, I know her quite well! ;-) Hehe!

    Oooh! Yes Maddie! Piano too! :OD

    ReplyDelete