Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day #26 of a Meme.

Day 26 → Your week, in great detail

Okay...let's see.

Sunday - I wrote all day. Literally. I got 8,000 words written then hit my dead spot at like 5:00 p.m. and couldn't write anymore. So instead, I watched "Gilmore Girls".

Monday - I babysat the kiddos in the morning, while still writing. Then I went to work, then to staff meeting, back home, and did more writing.

Tuesday - I went to work in the morning (was on desk duty), came home for about an hour or so, went back to work....came home, started packing my bag, did laundry, ate supper, etc. As soon as Krista got home, I took her car and ran out to the grocery store, came back home and finished packing, then did a little writing in the evening.

Wednesday - I got up early, showered, dressed, finished packing my bags, and Mom drove moi and Olivia halfway down to CT, where our friends picked us up and drove us the rest of the way to their house. At their house, there were hugs galore then we talked, watched a movie, ate lunch, talked, hung out, Maddie & I did some word wars, played a word game then Scrabble, oh, yes, and we made a yummy dessert...we watched an episode of "Lark Rise to Candleford" while the boys made pizza for supper. We ate the pizza (delicious!!) then tried to decide on movies to watch that night. We finally settled on renting "Leap Year", then watching "That Thing You Do". Once Maddie and Han got back with "Leap Year" we girls watched it with their parents and Joey.
As soon as it was done, the kiddies and the parents went upstairs, the girls kicked the boys into the basement, and we changed into our jammies, made REAL coffee (note: this was at 10:00 p.m.), ate some dessert, and settled onto the couch to let the caffeine kick in while we watched "That Thing You Do". Boy, did the caffeine kick in. After the movie, we were up til 2:00 singing and dancing to music. Then we hopped into our beds, shut off the lights, and stayed up til 4:00 talking.

Thursday - We woke up at 8:30, sat in our beds talking for a bit, then got up and had breakfast...got dressed, and sat around lounging and talking. Just relaxing...I read a couple books to the kiddies, and watched some of "Batman and Robin". Then we had lunch, afterward, sat around playing a Quote game, then watched some old, home videos...then we headed outside for a photo shoot and some funness. Back inside to sit around and talk and read books to the kiddies, which is when Mom arrived. We all had supper together, and sat and talked for a while, then it was time to leave. We packed up the car, hugged everyone, and drove away. *sniff* When I got home, I put my stuff in my room, hugged Juji, and uploaded all my photos while watching "That Thing You Do" with Mom.

Friday - Got up early to get ready for work, uploaded more pics onto Facebook, headed off to work...at work, I shelved books, prepared new books, checked in books, looked up books, tidied shelves...after work, I ate lunch, made bread dough, cleaned/washed the upstairs bathroom, ironed my clothes for Sabbath, braided the bread dough, then did devotions with the fam. for the start of Sabbath. Then it was supper time. After supper, I wrote 3,000 words. Then talked to Dad. Then went online. Then went to bed. Heh.

Saturday - So far, I've only gotten up, drank my coffee, and gotten online. We'll see what happens later. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment