Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day #23 of a meme.

Day 23 → A YouTube video

Okay! Okay!! I confess!! I am a die-hard Robin Hood fan. *sheepish* I nearly cried the first time I saw Marian died, and then actually DID cry the 2nd time I watched it. *sniffs* And I had...(er have...) a massive crush on Robin Hood. ;) lo

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I cried too! :P
    And I think Karah has a worse crush on Robin than even you or I. O_O The other night, she had a dream that Robin no longer loved Marian, but wanted to marry HER (Karah) instead!!! O_O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this video! And the song!! :OD I have the sheet music!! :OD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember you were so passionate about this video that you gave it to me to watch even before I had started watching RH, I think! :D
    I cried too!!

    ReplyDelete