Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012



















Since it's been going around, I figured, "Why not?" :)

Ten secrets about Sam:

#1. I like two Taylor Swift songs. There, I admitted it. I like "Enchanted" and "Ours". The only two of her songs I really ever listen to.

#2. I have a blankie. His name is Mr. Snuggles. And whenever I need a good cry or am sick, I cuddle with him...if it's not too hot...he is made out of fleece after all.

#3. I own three pink shirts and two pink dresses, even though I am not fond of the color. Don't ask me why...

#4. I cannot crack my knuckles, even if I wanted to. Which I don't. Just sayin!

#5.  I have considered getting a tattoo. The pain factor stopped me. :P I'm such a wimp.

#6. I love Disney movies. "Robin Hood", "Beauty and the Beast", "Cinderella", "Lady and the Tramp"...yup, love em. Just not "Bambi". Never "Bambi".

#7. Everyone has colors. My color changes constantly. It's gray, purple, brown, and sometimes navy blue.

#8. I am a bit OCD. I like things to be in order. My bureau drawers are organized, I have to have ONLY plastic hangers in my closet, and my books have to be arranged by size.

#9. I am addicted to pinterest, tea, chocolate, music, colors, photography, and talking.

#10. My favorite blogger is Jamie Delaine. jamiedelaineblog.com She is an inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. I thought I was a wimp when it came to pain too and I got one done. It helps to go with someone who is getting one because then you can't necessarily back out. But I like mine and I haven't regretted it.

    ReplyDelete