Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012



Day #2 - Nine Loves
I'm going to skip the obvious (God, family, friends, etc.)

#1. Piano instrumental music...it's the most beautiful music there is, and I loves it.

#2. Mail. There is nothing more exciting than getting something in the mail! (So long as it's not just a bank statement or a bill or notice from school :P)

#3. Photography. Should've been #1 but oh well. :P I love capturing people at their best...and I love capturing them laughing.

#4. Writing. No matter what I do, I can never stop writing. Doesn't matter what it is: journaling, letter-writing, blogging, stories, emails...I'm always writing.

#5. Reading. I do love a good book. And it is wonderful to finally have the time to sit and read!

#6. Chocolate. Cliche girl one right here. But I'm not afraid to admit it! I loves my chocolate. And I loves cupcakes. And oreos. I loves my sugar.

#7. Colors. I crave them. Give me more!

#8. Pretty pictures...I could sit and look at them all day long. They make me grin. :D

#9. Laughter.

1 comment:

  1. Mail is the BEST! Unless, as you said, it is bills or something dull and grown up. I think brown boxes are the best things to get in the mail. I love brown boxes.

    ReplyDelete