Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

A day at work...

my street










Before you get to work, you've actually got to get there...walking to work, the grass was green, the sky was blue, and the temps were gorgeous. Why hello there, spring, I've missed you!





















I stole my co-worker's desk to work on pulling the morning's inter-library loan requests from other libraries.


Here is my list. My job is to track down these books and prepare them for their journey, whether they like it or not...



See? I found them! Except that one second from the bottom is for me...heh. :P


See? I checked it out to myself. What? Yeeeeeeah, that's a Tangled picture for my profile picture, and my grade level is listed as SUPERHERO... ... sooo?









Hey, look! I's got a locker! I never did get one throughout my entire school life. :P At work I get one though! And yes, CoffeeGirl...that'd be me.
























I even decorate the inside with notes from someone named Skittles!


And I leave notes for Skittles... O_o


I get to empty these carts of books, which I then shelve...


And I got to stamp books "Discard" :P

That's not all I did, of course, but that's all I had time to photograph...a partial life of a part-time librarian!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! This was such a cute, fun post! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete