Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2010

NaBloPoMo Post #24.

I don't like: missing my friends.
I like: getting alot done on my story.
I don't like: having no one to share it with.
I like: having the weekends off.
I don't like: having to work extra.
I like: sugar.
I don't like: how much sugar I eat.
I like: bright, deep colors.
I don't like: loud, angry colors.
I like: sunny days.
I don't like: rainy days.
I like: yellow.
I don't like: orange.
I like: plenty of sleep.
I don't like: being so overtired.
I like: feeling confident.
I don't like: feeling afraid.
I like: my comfort zone.
I don't like: not wanting to leave my comfort zone.
I like: sewing.
I don't like: teaching all that much.
I like: piano.
I don't like: my laziness in practicing.
I like: sweet romances.
I don't like: awkwardness.
I like: patience and faith.
I don't like: rushing to fast.
I like: being me.
I don't like: being laughed at.
I like: writing.
I don't like: people making fun of my writing.
I like: my characters.
I don't like: my story.
I like: blue.
I don't like: white.
I like: blank.
I don't like: "the end".

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment