
Party day.
Babysitting.
Cleaning.
Laundry.
Vacuuming.
Tidying.
Washing.
Preparing.
Hair brushing.
Photography.
It's the first day of my project to take 100 photos per day...how many photos am I so far? 5. Yay me! :P But I'm determined to get 100 today. In spite of all other busy-ness to get the house and kids ready for a party! I mean, hey, look, I'm blogging, aren't I? :P I won't be posting all 100 photos on my photography blog, but I will post the better ones. Hopefully it's still a lot.
How do I survive taking 100 photos, babysitting 6 kids, AND making sure the house gets clean? It takes toast with butter, cinnamon, and brown sugar...AND the "Switched" soundtrack. Oh, yes, and plenty of water. Mustn't forget to keep drinking...no need to keel over or anything, right? Of course right!
Ludovico Einaudi is my hero. I do not know how I would survive without his music to relax and de-stress me. *hearts*
No comments:
Post a Comment