One night's good sleep is all I want...just ONE good night's sleep would be the most wonderful thing in the world! *sigh* Lately, it just seems like all my stress comes to mind as soon as I crawl into bed. And as hard as I try to push those thoughts away and think about something...not matter how much I try to pray, I get so tired and they just slip in anyways. Ugh. I'm so tired.
I read "Cool Beans" this week...it was very similar to "Miss Match"...not as funny...kinda had the same jokes, so it wasn't something HUGELY new. But I enjoyed it. Enough that I look forward to the sequel, which comes out this July. :)
"The Young Victoria" comes out Tuesday! Yay! I pre-ordered it, so hopefully I'll get it by the end of next week. I can't wait to see it again. :)
The 100 photos a day project is going well. I've been getting over 100 photos per day. It's not so hard...you just take a lot of photos of the same thing. ;) Just do it from different angles. That way, afterward, you can go through them and learn which angles are really best and what kind of photos to avoid. So I've learned a couple things.
Still tired. *yawn* I need a nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment