Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

NaBloPoMo Post #2.

Still sick here. Total funness. Yeah. Okay. So it stinks.

To get onto more interesting things...

What am I drinking? Well, peeps, it's not as great as coffee, not nearly as sugary-yummy as a milk shake or hot chocolate, but it's hot, it's soothing, it's got a bit of caffeine that gives me just enough boost to go about my day but not enough to make me hyper...it's.....noooooo, not mountain dew...it's:

Yeup. Lipton tea. My breakfast angel. Drink it with toast, drink it with cereal...heck, I drink it whenever. Try it. Not the BEST tea out there, but it's good. :D Especially if you drink it out of this mug:
Oh. Don't have this mug? Then you'll just have to use some ordinary mug. *sighs* :P

Moving on...

What am I listening to? Aha! Take a look!

Now, I'm not your raving, crazy Poirot fan...I mean, often as not, he can drive me a bit bonkers, he's got such an ego! But! The mysteries are what capture my attention! Narrated fabulously by David Suchet, I could listen to these for a couple hours straight. (Oh, wait. I have. Heh.)

Yup. Okay. Another rambling post full of nothing. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment