Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

365


Day 109:
Writing letters

Day 110: 
Epic music for epic dreams


Day 111:
My bestie brought me a smoothie *heart* d'aww. 


Day 112:
I'd been waiting for this one for a while!


Day 113:
PR shots include borrowing Bob's coat...then using clamps to make the coat fit. :P 


Day 114: 
I won Best of Category for the Digital Photography category in my school's Spring Exhibit. #squee


 Day 115: 
The things I do to her...


Day 116: 
Juji wrote it, so it must be true.


Day 117:
First popsicles of the year. Last year they were in March.
This year in May.


Day 118:
Woody is a Confederate.
In his undies. 
Yeah. This is what I get when I run LEGOS club. :P


Day 119:
Juji: "Saaaaaaam, my HAIR."
Sam: "You're too little to care about stuff like that."


Day 120: 
This is how we get finals DONE. 


 Day 121: 
We have excellent tastes.


Day 122: 
Small town...


Day 123: 
She still has it even a year later!


Day 124:
Spring writing


Day 125:
First time reading...man, that was a CRAPPY ending.


Day 126: 
Dogfight AND a childfight. Worst combo ever.


Day 127:
It's POURING out there. I didn't wanna leave my car...

No comments:

Post a Comment