And just what have I done so far today?
- Cleaned the house. General tidying. At least, it looks much more decent than it did before!
- Three loads of laundry: washed, dried, folded, and put away...and one more to go.
- Worked on my photography assignment.
- Updated my photo blog: samanthalaurenphotography.blogspot.com
- Updated the SistertoSister blog: sistertosister.wordpress.com
- Cleaned my room.
- Did my devotions...read my devotional, "Completely Loved" by Shannon Ethridge, and in Psalms, Isaiah, and 2 Corinthians. Good stuff.
- Practiced guitar...until my fingertips felt like they were on fire.
- Practiced piano.
- Am now updating this blog.
Okay, so here I am again...pushing a children's book on ya! But heck! This is my blog and I shall darn well post what I want! And believe me...I KNOW what the good children's books are! I discover them every day at work, plus I've got two children's librarians who feed me with them! Whenever there's a new box of books to work on, the first question I always ask is, "Any good ones??" I will then be shown which books are worth reading first.This book, "Chick'n'Pug" was one of those first such books.
One word to sum up this book? ADORABLE!
Chick wants ADVENTURE! He wants to find a HERO! And he finds that hero in Pug! Pug, on the other hand, just wants to sleeeeeeep! When a problem appears, Chick waits in anticipation for Pug to save the day! But well...Pug's sleeping! Ah, well, perhaps Chick just needs to take on the role of Sidekick!
It's hard to find a cuter book than this! The illustrations are bright, colorful, and bring the story completely to life! It's cute, it's adorable, it's funny...it's a great read-aloud, and you MUST check it out! :P
I want to read it!!!
ReplyDelete