Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Music...

This evening I tried filling out a tag on Facebook...the purpose of the tag was to list my favorite 15 vocalists. I didn't realize how hard that would be until I tried it...and skimming through my itunes to try and refresh my mind as to who I actually love to listen to, I noticed...the majority of my music is soundtracks/instrumentals. Maybe it's a good thing I'm branching into country music. ;) I may acquire some new favorite singers through it! :P

What exactly do I have on my ipod at the moment? (Note: these are only examples of what I have...this is not even HALF of what I have...)

Soundtracks GALORE. Hans Zimmer, Danny Elfman, Thomas Newman, James Newton Howard, Bruce Rowland, Patrick Doyle, Nicholas Dodd...

Instrumentals (mainly pianists!): Yiruma, Ludovico Einaudi, Five Browns, Ahn Trio, William Joseph, E.S.Posthumus, Joshua Bell, Jon Schmidt...

Musicals: Oklahoma!, Mary Poppins, Beauty & the Beast, Little Women, The Secret Garden, Les Miserables, Phantom of the Opera, Fiddler on the Roof, The Music Man, Wicked...

Christian: Britt Nicole, Bethany Dillon, TobyMac, Michael W. Smith, Steven Curtis Chapman, BarlowGirl, Krystal Meyers, Chris Tomlin, Michelle Tumes, Meredith Andrews, Mark Schultz...

And just the whole assortment of other genres: Michael Buble, Lady Antebellum, Red, Breaking Benjamin, Evanescence, Daughtry, Love & Theft, NickelCreek, Hayley Westenra, Sarah Brightman, Michael Crawford, CelticWoman, Celtic Thunder, Straight No Chaser, Nat King Cole, Rascal Flatts, Owl City, UntilJune, Kristen Chenoweth, Beyonce, Boyce Avenue, Glee, Three Doors Down, OneRepublic, Nickelback...

Just a taste of what I listen to. What do you listen to? Who do you like? What genres do you prefer?

No comments:

Post a Comment