Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show
Dr. Who of course! :P And no one...NO one can beat David Tennant as the doctor! Though, I WILL admit, Matt Smith makes a pretty darn good one. :) And yes, I'm a fan of Rose Tyler AND Amelia Pond. :D My two favorite companions of the Doctor!
Oh, DID I TELL YOU?? One of my friends is SO into Dr. Who too so I watched a few eppies with her! I watched...Blink (creeepy! and I still can't figure it out) and the one with "Mummy, are you my mummy?" and...I think another one but I can't remember. :D I love it!
Oh, DID I TELL YOU?? One of my friends is SO into Dr. Who too so I watched a few eppies with her! I watched...Blink (creeepy! and I still can't figure it out) and the one with "Mummy, are you my mummy?" and...I think another one but I can't remember. :D I love it!
ReplyDelete