Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 1

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with ten facts


1. I am a klutz. I currently have a bruise on my face from walking into a door, and multiple ones on my legs and arms from walking into bookcases, bunkbeds, chairs...you name it. I trip over my own feet a lot too.

2. I love tongue twisters. I'm usually pretty good at them too! :P I, *smug*, can say "Irish Wristwatch" several times in a row, very fast, without it coming out as "Irish wrishwash". :P

3. I talk to myself. Mostly in my head, but occasionally out loud.

4. I learn both the girl's and guy's parts in a dance, just cuz. And I find it hard to let a guy lead. Whoops!

5. I'm a true Northerner...I get excited when it's 50* out.

6. I love strawberry Starbursts. Why is it that pink candies are usually the best?

7. I love the color blue. My room is bright blue, about 50% of my clothes are blue, about 80% of my nail polishes are blue, blue jewelry, blue eye shadow...I love blue. :)

8. I do not like vanilla ice cream...unless it's drowned in chocolate & raspberry syrup, cherries, whipped cream, and jimmies!

9. "Nightbirds on Nantucket" is one of my most favorite children's books. Weird and totally unrealistic as it is!

10. I can wrap my hand around my other wrist, with my thumb reaching round to touch my pinkie finger.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a klutz too though thankfully most of my bruises end up on body parts that I can usually cover! Having bruises on your face is no fun at all.

    I love blue too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because pink is a fantastic color!!!!

    ReplyDelete