Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Ben

Ben wasn't an old friend, but we had gotten close so it felt like we had been friends for much longer than it's really been.
Ben was..."pretty much amazing". Especially lately. I've been struggling with a bunch of stuff, and Ben was there, all the way, ready to listen, ready to give advice, with encouragement and sympathy and offers to pray. I definitely would not have been able to get through this time as smoothly (which, not that it was exactly smooth, but it definitely would've been a lot worse without him...) if I hadn't had Ben there to calm me down, listen to me, talk to me, and make me laugh.

Cuz, yup, Ben made me laugh like crazy. And not everyone can. A bit of a tease, but he never pushed me too far. Somehow, even if I started to get annoyed, he'd make me end up laughing and just calling him a dork.

Thanks for being my best friend, Ben.

3 comments:

  1. *hugs* I'm so glad you wrote this, hon! You know I'm praying. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I agree with HannahB.: I think it's good that you wrote this out. And I'm praying for you, too, Sweets.

    ReplyDelete