Day 30 – One last moment
Here we are!! The last day! What am I ever gonna post on my blog after this? ;) Another meme? Haha, you'll all think I'm so full of myself...if you don't already. :P
Okay, one last moment...I'm much too tired to think of a better moment, so I'll just stick with this one:
Staying up until quarter of one at night, being taught how to play Poker (and losing MOST of your pile of pennies) by your best friend. Laughing and poking each other, trying on a poker face, accidentally going "Dang!" when you have a bad hand, thus allowing your bestie to know that he should raise the stakes. Haha. Exchanging weird grins and sad puppy eyes whenever you're doing well or badly. Pandora playing Michael Buble and Hayley Westenra in the background. Making fun of each other and joking around. Silly funness....good times. :)
#1 I would love for you to do another meme
ReplyDelete#2 You are NOT full of yourself
#3 Sounds fun! :D
I like Maddie's comment. ;)
ReplyDeleteI like Hannah's comment. And Maddie's.
ReplyDelete