Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day #5 of a Meme.

Day 05 → Your favourite quote

So many favorite quotes! I quote myself and my friends conversations a lot. If that just shows how much of an ego I have. *sheepish* No, but seriously, we have some pretty hysterical conversations...conversations that sometimes don't make ANY sense to anyone BUT ourselves! I keep threatening to make book of all our chat conversations. I'm positive it'd make for a very entertaining read, if not for anyone but ourselves. ;)

Like:

Amy: So anyways, Robin Hood is on his way to you!
Sam: for REAL???
Amy: For REAL!
Sam: SQUEE! Is he single??
Amy: He's in a nice little box, and yes he's single.
Sam: YAAAAY!


But I also like real quotes from...dead people. ;) Like

"We are all worms, but I intend to be a glow-worm." ~ Winston Churchill.

That's definitely one of my most favorite quotes ever. :)

2 comments:

  1. We are crrraaaazzzzyyy!! And I totally want one of the books when you make it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOOVVEEE YOU!!!
    NOW GIVE ME MY COMMENT! AND MAKE IT GOOD!!!

    ReplyDelete